Lip balm must haves for summer 2020
Lately I have been so in love with Lip balms. If there is one thing that I can’t stand more the dry skin is cracked lips. When you hear the words lip balm doesn’t elementary school come in mind when we were all glittered lips and smackered out. Do not worry the lip balms I’m sharing today are my favourites and very adult friendly.
- Laniege special care Lip sleeping mask- This Amazing sleeping mask will heal your crack lips in 4 nights, that’s how long it took for me to have visibly smoother lips. Even though its meant as a sleep mask I use it during the day especially when I feel like my lips are more dry than other days or in the Winter cold season
- Fresh Rose Petal Soft Lip cream– This is a new one but has become one of my top Lip creams/ balms. I receive this product as a complimentary gift to try and review and I LOVE its my new staple. I definitely will be repurchasing when this one is finished
- Beauty Counter Lipconditioner in Peppermint- This balm I love after spending a day in the sun or to sooth chapped lips. very light in consistency and an amazing cooling feeling from the peppermint.
- Fresh Sugar Coconut Hydrating Balm- This balm is like the islands in a jar. I love how hydrating this is and it smells delicious. I always apply this balm at least once or twice during the day especially right before Nick gets home from work so he can get a flavour filled kiss.
- Fenty Pro Kiss’R Luscious Lip balm– This lipgloss is definitely popping I love applying this with just a lipliner to get an amazing bold sexy look. When I posted my liner combo with this balm I got a lot of Dms asking what I was wearing. Super hydrating and give the feel like you’re wearing gloss.
Hope you can discover your own favourite from my list of Favs
Recent Blog post