Egg Muffins are so easy a delicious to make
keep reading for the recipe and instructions
If you know me personally or been following me for awhile then you know my love for hosting and brunching. I love spending time with my close friends and family and having them over ,so I can show off my cooking skills and my cute serve ware. Being a mom of three I’m always on the hunt to find kid friendly meals, but meals that taste great and easy to make.
Being pinterest addicted I discovered Egg Muffins, easy to make and super yummy I thought why not share my version.
- Eggs : 8 Large eggs for muffin pan of 12
- Vegetables of your choice
- Cooking pray: I used olive oil cooking spray
- salt, black pepper, and Paprika
- In a separate bowl beat together 8 eggs, you can add a little bit of milk that is up to you.
- In another bowl chop any vegetables of your choice into small squares, set aside.
- Once all chopping is been done set your oven to 350 degress.
- Spray your muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Then fill muffin pan with vegetable or your choice or just cheese, then add egg.
- Top is off with more cheese or chilli flakes and paprika
- Bake for 15-20mins