I do believe something very Magical can happen when you read a good book
Reading and story time everyday is a priority for me and the children (even on weekends). One of my goals for 2021 is to read way more than I did in 2020. Through suggestions and recommendations I was able to formulate a decent list of books I want to read. To make sure I followed through with this goal I went ahead and put my money where my mouth is and purchase some of the books. There is a method to my madness, I figured if I spent my coins then I actually have to read them.
The ones crossed out means I read them.
Atomic Habits By James Clear Big Leap By Gay Hendricks Off Script By Marci Ien
- Bluest eyes By Toni Morrison
- Just as I am By Cicely Tyson With Michelle Burford
- Lazy Genius By Kendra Adacahi
- Profit first By Mike Michalowicz
- Productivity Project By Chris Bailey
- Superfans By Pat Flynn
- Growing influence By Ron Price
- The Gifts Of Imperfection By Brene Brown
- Keep it Shut By Karen Ehman
- Dare to Lead By Brene Brown
- Stories That Stick By Kindra Hall
- What happened to you By Oprah Winfrey