Were you a do it your self bride who is now left with a garage full of boxes because you bought an excessive amount of wedding decor and accessories?
Continue reading to find the Top ways to recycle wedding decor and 5 steps to get started.
Recycling your decor can help another bride and also help you earn some extra cash.
Many brides and grooms are big on doing things themselves and are really good at it. However, just like the fashion industry, the wedding business has trends. Do you have a garage filled with wedding decor? Here are the Top ways to recycle wedding decor.
Top ways to recycle wedding decor and earn some cash.
In addition to having a garage sale, posting used items online has to be the easiest way to get rid of decor and to make extra money. There are many online outlets that make it easy for you to sell almost anything. Some of the top sites to resell your items are veragesale, craigslist, kijiji, etsy,ebay,amazon, you name it!
Here are a few tips on how to get started! Follow these 5 simple steps
- Gather the items that you wish to sell
- Take photos of the items one by one
- Make sure where you’re taking the photos has great lighting
- If you’re selling vases or center pieces, make sure all of the glassware has no chips and they’re an even number
- Have fun going through your wedding decor.