Montreal’s summer has been HOT but don’t worry, Im excited to share a super delicious Watermelon Mojito recipe that will quench your thirst on those hot days.
Watermelon is a great summer snack to have, especially on those hot days. Made up of 90 percent water it will help to quench your thirst and is delicious. During the summer I always try to indulge on having some watermelon, especially in my drinks. During the summer we are all drinking and eating a little more, today I’m sharing my super simple super tasty watermelon mojito.
Prep time: 20 mins Serves: 4-6
- 3 cups cubes watermelon (you can also use the oasis watermelon Juice works great)
- 6-10 medium to large fresh mint leaves
- 6 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp granulated brown sugar
- 6 oz. light rum
- 1-2 cans of club soda or carbonated water
- 4 lime slices
- 4 mint sprigs
- Place watermelon cubes in a blender. Blend until smooth(or you can strain if you just really want the juice). set aside
- In a small pitcher, combine fresh mint leaves, sugar, and fresh lime juice. Using a muddler, muddle the ingredients to release the oils from the mint. Take care not to muddle to the point where the leaves fall apart. Pour watermelon puree and the rum into the pitcher and stir gently add as much or as little of a clear carbonated drink and Voila.